Professional Security Surveying
The Optimal Risk Training Professional Security Surveying course is delivered over four days. It is based on the Risk Journey principle, and it is aimed at all security professionals who may have a remit to understand risk management and carry out a physical security survey.
The course aims to provide delegates with a number of theoretical and practical skills that will enable them to carry out physical site Security Surveys which meet the scope of work agreed with the client.
The course will deliver the following modules:
- The theory of risk and the Security Risk Assessment.
- Risk communications.
- Risk management.
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED).
- Situational Crime Prevention (SCP).
- Physical and Electronic Security Technology.
- Intruder Detection Systems (IDS).
- Automatic Access Control (AAC).
- Security lighting.
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).
- The Internet of Things (IoT).
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
- Client communications.
- The six-phase approach to physical security surveying.
- The onsite practical physical security survey. This will be a practical security survey of a nearby location.
- Report writing skills.