Professional Security Management
The Optimal Risk Training Professional Security Management course is a ground-breaking learning experience, delivered over five days, and it is aimed at all security professionals who may be engaged in, or about to be involved in a Security Management role. The course will cover a number of diverse areas, which will give delegates a positive advantage over their peers and competitors.
The course will introduce delegates to a number of what may be new skills and concepts. At the end of the course delegates will have a rounded and detailed understanding of what is expected from the Professional Security Manager in an ever-changing security environment.
The course will deliver the following modules:
- What is meant by the term Security Management?
- Private security and the roles and responsibilities of the Security Manager.
- Security Risk Management and Strategic Business Awareness.
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Enterprise Security Risk Management (ESRM).
- Management Communications.
- Legislation and Regulation.
- Globalisation and Security Management.
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED).
- Situational Crime Prevention.
- Physical and Electronic Security Systems.
- The Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Crisis Management and Business Resilience.
- The Physical Security Survey.
- Supply Chain Security.
- Cyber Awareness.
- Terrorism and Counter Terrorism.
- Retail Security.
- Workplace Investigations and the Rules of Evidence. This will include a role-playing exercise that begins on day one and will develop as the course progresses.
- Hostile Environment and Travel Security.
- Learning and Development.