Crisis Management and Business Resilience
The Optimal Risk Training course, Crisis Management and Business Resilience is a unique learning experience, delivered over three days, and it is aimed at all security professionals employed, or potentially involved in Crisis Management and Business Resilience. The course will cover all aspects of Crisis Management, including Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Management. Training delivery will follow the guidelines found in BS 11200 (Crisis Management) and ISO 22301 (Business Continuity Planning).
The course will introduce delegates to the discipline of Crisis Management and Business Resilience. At the end of the course learners will have an understanding of how to identify and manage a crisis that may impact them personally or the organisation they represent. Delegates will also have an understanding of what business resilience is, and how organisations must have plans in place to ensure business continuity.
The course will deliver the following modules:
- Risk and Crisis
- Identifying a Crisis
- Characteristics of a Crisis.
- Moving from a Crisis to a Disaster
- The Six Stages of Criss Management.
- The Role of the crisis Manager
- Crisis Management and Contingency Planning
- The Crisis Management Team
- The Psychology of Making Crisis Management Decisions.
- Crisis Management Communications.
- Crisis Management and Emergency Response Exercises and Drills
- The Business Continuity Plan and Business Continuity Management
- Disaster Management and Recovery.
- Exercise Swift and Sure, which is a desktop exercise delivered on day three
£1,500.00 (Excluding accommodation)